We’re looking for driven, dynamic and hardworking interns to add to our growing team. See current openings below. Must be NYC-based.
Are you a genius behind a camera lens? Do you treat every day like a photo shoot? When you walk down the street are you constantly stopping to capture photographic moments? Do you also give a damn about Mother Nature? Then you could be just the person we need as our photography intern.
- Shoot and edit original images for trashisfortossers.com, as well as the Trash is for Tossers social media outlets. Occasionally shoot for Package Free Shop as well.
- Must be available for weekly or bi-weekly shoots based in NYC.
- Work closely alongside Trash is for Tossers editorial director to plan photo shoots based on upcoming site content.
The Ideal Person Has:
- A keen creative eye
- The ability to follow direction and embody aesthetic goals of Trash is for Tossers and Package Free
- A stellar portfolio of past work
- A desire to learn more about zero waste living
- Your own camera and equipment
Does this sound like you? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with you resume, a short message about yourself, why you think you’re the perfect intern and a link to past work.
Social Media Manager Intern
Are you a master of Instagram captions? Always respond in under 10 seconds to every direct message you receive? Are your saved collections on Instagram precisely organized? Do you dream in hashtags? Do you also give a shit about climate change? Then you could be our next social media manager intern.
- Manage responding to follower comments and messages on both the @TrashisforTossers and @PackageFreeShop social platforms.
- Post to Instagram and Facebook for @TrashisforTossers and @PackageFreeShop, and manage the Package Free Shop Pinterest account.
- Suggest ideas for upcoming social postings based off of analytics of what’s performing well.
The Ideal Person Has:
- A deep understanding of social media trends
- Meticulous attention to detail – ain’t nobody got time for typos on social media
- A love for coming up with creative social media campaigns
- An understanding of customer service and social media community management
- The ability to master a brand voice
Does this sound like you? Send an email to lauren@trashisfortossers with your resume, a short message about yourself, why you think you’re the perfect intern and your social media handles.